Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Successful Story from One of My Client

Today, it is bright and breezy. I would like to share one successful story with all of you. Mike is one of my favorite client in US, from PC Recovery Lab. He is a pro and gave us a lot of useful suggestion. I am very thankful for his testing report. Well, He bought Data Compass in August from me.

Recently, he updated his standard version into premier one, with RAID recovery function inside it. He is very happy with the new v5.0 DC program. Below is the email from him. If anyone has data recovery problems, you can contact him at:

PC RECOVERY LAB

2508-A Johnston Street Lafayette, LA

70503 +1-337-326-4295 Tel

+1-877-470-9652 Fax

Original Email from Mike:

hi,Laura

I wish to share BOTH Good and Bad. Not always only the problems, but also the successes. Today we received 2 Raptor HDD in RAID 0. We decide to try to build ARRAY with new DC 5.0 . We succeeded. So, we decided to share with you the positive success story.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment